The model in detail
The Human Capital Self-Assessment© is a comprehensive screening tool that intelligently audits and maps the different dimensions in a company and then provides concrete recommendations that help you to target your human management.
The analysis provides you with answers to the following questions:
- Is our Human Capital Management well-positioned to face the future?
- What are the biggest risks hiding in our human resource policies and practices?
- What balance are we currently striking between creativity/innovation/invention, and standards/monitoring/supervision?
- How much transparency do we really have in our company?”
The ratings are provided along five recognized levels of development:
The Maturity Model underlying this analysis
Filling out our questionnaire takes about 20-30 minutes of your time. Within 3 business days you will receive a summary of your current status, a maturity rating and the top recommendations for you to achieve a quantum leap forward. This maturity rating will allow you to benchmark your performance against your own expectations and other organizations on the market.
On request, we can also offer you a short, targeted workshop with your top management to evaluate the analysis and its results and discuss how to proceed.
Alternatively, we can train your designated staff to run as often as needed, manage and interpret the assessment themselves. They can then use it to recognize key drivers, perform relevant actions and support sustainable change. You also benefit from accredited specialists who guide, support and accompany you and your change process on request.
Here is an example of one form of the rating:
You can access your assessment in three different versions, depending on your needs:
- Overview Assessment – a snapshot of your company/organization
- CEO Analysis – including a breakdown of the individual areas and more graphics
- HR Report – in-depth analysis of main issues with individual recommendations in 25 key areas.
The contents of each are presented in the table below:
|Element / Rating||Overview |
|Overall rating for the organization||√||√||√|
|Average overall score for other |
|Main strengths and risks||√||√||√|
|What this means for your business||√||√|
|Quality of substructures||√|
|Spiderweb and ratings for 5 main|
|Strengths and opportunities |
for 25 areas
As opposed to some ‘free’ surveys which are offered to tailor consulting or other services to specific results, the self-assessment is independent and a stand-alone product intended to deliver value in and of itself.
Our product offering
The analysis using our online questionnaire is the first step in a process that provides you with a comprehensive status overview. To complement the Human Capital Self-Assessment©, we offer you the following additional services:
- In order to ensure that objective outside observers agree with your own evaluation, we offer you a complete certification of your company. Our trained assessors come to your offices, conduct interviews, make observations and then provide you with a formal certification with detailed reports and analyses. Your maturity in each area is analysed in depth and you receive specific recommendations for progress in all areas. Your maturity certification ensures recognition of your human capital performance level both internally and externally.
- Designated staff from your organization can be trained and licensed in the use of the Human Capital Self-Assessment© and toolkit, so that you can regularly use the tool and analyses. Rigorous reporting can assist in driving internal change and organizational progress and track completion of recommended tasks.
- Our network of accredited human and talent management specialists can support and guide you through the change management process. Each of these experts has undergone intensive training on the Human Capital Self-Assessment© and is highly knowledgeable in their specialist area of intervention.